Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tristan Blaine!

This entry is about Tristan Blaine! I am officially his songwriter so I figured I would post a blog about him being that he will soon be famous!(: Anywho here are some videos and stuff with him! Enjoy! Oh and the one where he is at Planet Kidz in Forney Texas, I'm in the background with the skinny jeans and converse and I hold up a red camera for about half the show! You can't miss me! I'm right up front! By the way, he pointed at me twice so he was a total flirt! You'll notice that while he sings "Kiss me, kiss me" he points at me. So....enjoy! My fave is him at Planet Kidz and then his song Summertime Serenade <3
  

1 comment:

  1. He really is good!
    And yay, I can see you XD
    ~Josie

    (Random thing but...The word I have to write for confirmation of humanity is ridiculously close to Debra...well the first time anyway)

    ReplyDelete